Updated and Effective November 1, 2019
YOU WILL USE THIS SITE IN A MANNER CONSISTENT WITH ANY, AND ALL, APPLICABLE LAWS, LEGISLATION, RULES AND REGULATIONS. IF YOU VIOLATE ANY RESTRICTIONS IN THESE TERMS, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY MECHMOBIL FOR ANY LOSSES, COSTS OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING REASONABLE LEGAL FEES, INCURRED BY MECHMOBIL IN RELATION TO, OR ARISING OUT OF, SUCH A BREACH.
You may use the MIBP App solely for the purpose of fulfilling the requested services and only if you are an authorized MECHMOBIL Individual Business Partner (“MIBP”), meaning you have a validly executed Service Agreement with MECHMOBIL, and you are in compliance with all of its terms. In the event of the termination of your Service Agreement, your right to continue using the MIBP App for the purpose of fulfilling Service Request orders will terminate immediately. MECHMOBIL will immediately restrict your ability to login to or use the MIBP App at such time.
Use of the MIBP App requires that you register and/or create an account (“Account”). To register and create an Account, you must establish a username and password and provide certain personal information. In consideration of the use of the MIBP App’s services, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form, and (b) maintain and promptly update the personal information you provide to ensure that it remains true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or MECHMOBIL has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, MECHMOBIL has the right to block your current or future use of the MIBP Apps (or any portion thereof).
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and password and for all activities or any other actions that occur under or are taken in connection with your password or Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify MECHMOBIL of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your password or Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or information available to you through the MIBP App; and (b) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session. MECHMOBIL will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or relating to your failure to comply with (a) and (b) or for any acts or omissions by you or someone else using your Account and/or password.
With the exception of MECHMOBIL Customers data, including without limitation customer’ names, phone numbers, email and physical addresses (“Customer Data”) and MIBP Data (defined below), the MIBP App and everything on it, from text to photos to videos to graphics and software, (collectively, the “Materials”) are owned by or licensed to MECHMOBIL. The MIBP App and the Materials are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, domain name, patent, trade secret, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States and other countries. Except as otherwise indicated on the MIBP App and except for the trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names of other companies that are displayed on the MIBP App or the Sites, all trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress and trade names are proprietary to MECHMOBIL, including without limitation, MECHMOBIL.com and trade dress. Please be advised that MECHMOBIL enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
If you download any software from the MIBP App, you may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the software to a human-perceivable form.
MECHMOBIL reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue at any time, with or without notice, the MIBP App and/or services offered on or through the Sites (or any part thereof), including but not limited to the MIBP App’s features, look and feel, and functional elements and related services.
By accessing the MIBP App, you will be able to indicate your availability; accept or reject service request orders that are transmitted to you for service; indicate stages of completion during the service fulfillment process; communicate with the MECHMOBIL Product and Service Suppliers (the “Suppliers”) and/or MECHMOBIL Customer (the “Customer”); view the transaction log for those orders you have fulfilled; rate and review your experience with the Suppliers and/or Customers; and manage your payment settings.
By using the MIBP App, you acknowledge and agree that you are only permitted to use the information available on the MIBP App, including without limitation the Customer Data, transaction logs and other Materials, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the request services for those orders you accept.
By indicating your availability on the MIBP App, you will transmit your location data, which MECHMOBIL may layer with additional information including, without limitation, your name, age, and mode of transportation (collectively, “MIBP Data”). MECHMOBIL’s auto-dispatching technology uses certain MIBP Data to coordinate order fulfillment of all MECHMOBIL Service Request orders placed across its network of MIBP s. Orders are offered to you based on service request demand and strategic fulfillment algorithms. MIBP s that are not within a reasonable distance from Suppliers offering MECHMOBIL service request may be considered unavailable to receive orders. MECHMOBIL also communicates your MIBP Data and contact information to its Suppliers and Customers after you have accepted an order or batch of orders for Service Request. You grant MECHMOBIL a license to use and share your MIBP Data and/or other content you contribute such as ratings and reviews, and other profile information such as any profile picture, contact information, and length of service as a MIBP, in connection with MECHMOBIL’s services, if we choose to do so, without notification to and/or approval by you. Further, if you provide any suggestions, input or other feedback relating to the MIBP App or the services we provide, MECHMOBIL shall have the right to freely and fully exercise and exploit such content in connection with its business, without notice to, approval by or compensation to you.
We or our Customers and Suppliers and our respective third-party service providers may contact you via voice, text and/or email at the phone number(s) and/or email address(es) you provided to us for the following purposes: (i) to provide notifications related to your services and MECHMOBIL’s offerings; (ii) to facilitate scheduling; (iii) in relation to the service request delivery fulfillment process; and (iv) to address issues as they arise. Please note that standard voice, data and message rates will apply for all forms of communication. Please contact your mobile phone carrier for details.
By accessing the MIBP App, you agree:
- • to maintain the strict confidentiality of the Customer Data and transaction logs available through the MIBP App;
- • to comply with all applicable laws regarding online conduct and submission of acceptable Ratings and Reviews
- • not to access the MIBP App or related services using a third-party’s account/registration, or attempt to impersonate another person, particularly any MIBP ;
- • not to accept orders offered through the MIBP App that you do not intend to deliver service request;
- • not to falsely report your geographic location or prevent or otherwise attempt to prevent the MIBP App from accurately reporting your geographic location;
- • not to attempt, through any means, to gain unauthorized access to any part of the MIBP App and/or any related service, other account, computer system and/or network connected to any MECHMOBIL server;
- • not to attempt to deceive, mislead, confuse, or defraud MECHMOBIL through any means of circumvention related to the MIBP App or the requests services you are purporting to provide;
- • not to decompile or reverse-engineer the MIBP App and/or monitor any portion of the MIBP App and/or any Materials and/or other content on the MIBP App, unless MECHMOBIL has given you specific permission to do so in writing;
- • not to conduct any kind of systematic retrieval of data or other content from the MIBP App;
- • not to create or compile, directly or indirectly, any collection, compilation, database or directory from the MIBP App’s content;
- • not to use the MIBP App in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair any MECHMOBIL server, or the network(s) connected to any MECHMOBIL server, and/or interfere with any other MIBP ’s use of the MIBP App;
- • not to use any information obtained from the MIBP App or the MECHMOBIL services (apart from sanctioned use of MECHMOBIL services) in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or buy or sell any products or services to any Customer, Restaurant or another MIBP ;
- • not to copy any content, including, but not limited to Customer Data and transaction logs, for republication in print or online
- • not to license, sell and/or otherwise provide access to and/or use of your Account or the MIBP App to any third party, including without limitation to build a competitive product and/or service;
- • not to harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any MECHMOBIL employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of MECHMOBIL’s services;
- • not to contact any Customers or Suppliers beyond what is necessary to fulfill your Service Request;
- • not to display an advertisement, or accept payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the MIBP App or MECHMOBIL’s services on behalf of that person;
- • not to delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Materials or any portion of the MIBP App or MECHMOBIL’s services;
- • not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and/or
- • not to disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of the MIBP App, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the MIBP App or affiliated or linked sites (including those of our Suppliers partners); and
- • not to use the MIBP App for any illegal purposes.
You agree that the consequences of commercial use or re-publication of Customer Data or Materials from the MIBP App or other violations of the foregoing proscriptions may be so serious and incalculable that monetary compensation may not be a sufficient or appropriate remedy and that MECHMOBIL will be entitled to temporary and permanent injunctive relief to prohibit such use or activity, without the need to prove damages.
CUSTOMER AND SUPPLIERS COMMUNICATIONS
By communicating with any Customer and/or Suppliers, you will strive to be professional at all times. Additionally, you agree to follow the standards of conduct below, and any additional standards that may be communicated from time to time.
We do our best to encourage civility and discourage disruptive communication on and outside of the MIBP App. We also discourage communications that incite others to violate our standards. We expect your cooperation in upholding our standards. You are responsible for all of your communications. You agree not communicate in any way that:
- • is unlawful, harmful to adults or minors, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, offensive, invasive of another’s privacy, defamatory, portrays another in a false light, is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically and/or otherwise objectionable;
- • has a commercial, political or religious purpose;
- • is false, misleading and/or not written in good faith;
- • infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy and/or publicity, and/or other proprietary rights of any person and/or entity;
- • is illegal and/or promotes illegal activity;
- • contains unauthorized advertising and/or solicits users to a business other than those on the Sites; and/or
- • is intended to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or integrity of any computer software, hardware or Materials on the MIBP App, or the related Sites or other websites
MECHMOBIL may monitor any and all use of the MIBP App; however, we are under no obligation to do so. We may manage the MIBP App in a manner intended to protect our property and rights and to facilitate the proper functioning of the MIBP App. If any conduct on or outside of our App violates our standards, or any other terms and conditions of this Agreement; or interferes with other people’s enjoyment of the Materials or our App; or that we believe is inappropriate; in our sole judgment, we reserve the right to change, delete or remove, in part or in full, any such content; and we further reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to the MIBP App or to any information available through the MIBP App. MECHMOBIL will cooperate with local, state and/or federal authorities to the extent required by applicable law in connection with any communication.
The MIBP App may allow you to rate and post reviews of Suppliers and other businesses (each a “Rating” or “Review”). Such Ratings and Reviews are subject to the MIBP App’s standards of conduct. You represent and warrant that you are the owner of and/or otherwise have the right to provide all information, comments, reviews, ratings and/or other materials and/or content that you submit, post and/or otherwise transmit through the MIBP App. Ratings and Reviews are not endorsed by MECHMOBIL, and do not represent the views of MECHMOBIL or of any affiliate or partner of MECHMOBIL. MECHMOBIL does not assume liability for Ratings and Reviews or for any claims, liabilities or losses resulting from any Ratings and Reviews. We strive to maintain a high level of integrity with our Ratings and Reviews, therefore, all Ratings and Reviews must comply with the following criteria: (1) before posting a Rating or Review, you must have had first-hand experience with the Suppliers; (2) you may not have a proprietary or other affiliation with either the Suppliers or any of its competitors; (3) you may not draw any legal conclusions regarding the Suppliers’ products, services or conduct; and (4) your review must otherwise comply with the terms of this Agreement.
You grant MECHMOBIL an irrevocable, transferable, paid up, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive worldwide sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, publish, modify, remove, publicly perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and/or otherwise use your Ratings and Reviews in connection with MECHMOBIL’s business and in all forms of media now known or hereafter invented, without notification to and/or approval by you.
Any Rating and/or Review that we determine, in our sole discretion, could diminish the integrity of the Ratings and Reviews, the Materials and/or the MIBP App may be removed or excluded by us without notice. MECHMOBIL and its officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, licensors, licensees, designees, business partners, contractors, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for, and you hereby expressly release the Released Parties from, any and all liability for the action of any and all third parties with respect to your Ratings and Reviews.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from all claims, actions, losses, judgments, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of your breach or alleged breach of any provision of this Agreement, your violation of applicable law, your use of the MIBP App and/or Materials (including without limitation all Customer Data), and/or all Uses of your User Content by MECHMOBIL and/or any third party authorized by MECHMOBIL.
THE APP, THE MATERIALS AND ALL OTHER CONTENT ON THE APP ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES DISCLAIM, WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS AND ALL OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITES, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MECHMOBIL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE APP, THE MATERIALS AND/OR THE OTHER CONTENT ON THE APP WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED AND/OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, AND/OR THAT THE APP, THE MATERIALS AND/OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE APP ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MECHMOBIL DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE APP, THE MATERIALS AND/OR ANY OTHER CONTENT ON THE APP IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE QUALITY AND/OR TIMING OF THE SERVICES OR OTHER PRODUCTS ORDERED ON THE SITES. YOU (AND NOT MECHMOBIL) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE APP, THE MATERIALS AND/OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE APP. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT FULLY APPLY TO YOU.
The MIBP App may contain links to websites that are owned, controlled, developed, sponsored and/or maintained by third parties and which may be subject to additional terms and conditions (“Third Party Websites”). MECHMOBIL does not review, monitor, operate and/or control the Third-Party Websites and MECHMOBIL makes no guarantees, representations and/or warranties as to, and shall have no liability for, the content available on or through and/or the functioning of the Third-Party Websites. By providing access to Third Party Websites, MECHMOBIL is not recommending and/or otherwise endorsing the products and/or services provided by the sponsors and/or owners of those websites. Your access and/or use of the Third Party Websites, including providing information, materials and/or other content to the Third Party Websites, is entirely at your own risk. MECHMOBIL reserves the right to discontinue links to any Third-Party Websites at any time and for any reason, without notice.
Your use of the MIBP App is subject to any and all additional terms, policies, rules or guidelines applicable to MECHMOBIL’s services or certain features of the MIBP App that we may post or link to on the MIBP App (collectively, the “Additional Terms”), such as end-user license agreements, or other agreements or rules applicable to particular features, promotions or content on the MIBP App. All such Additional Terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
MECHMOBIL respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask all of our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the MIBP App or a website through which our services may be accessed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide MECHMOBIL’s Copyright Agent (as set forth below) with notification containing the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- 1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work that allegedly has been infringed;
- 2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works allegedly have been infringed, then a representative list of such copyrighted works;
- 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material, e.g., the specific web page address on the Sites;
- 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the party alleging infringement, including an email address;
- 5. A statement that the party alleging infringement has a good-faith belief that use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the party alleging infringement is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work that allegedly has been infringed
Please send this notification to our copyright agent at: Attention: Mechmobil, Inc. Legal Department, 75 Broadway Suite 202, San Francisco, CA 94111.
MECHMOBIL reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the Agreement, including without limitation the right to block access to the MIBP App from a particular device and/or IP address.
You acknowledge and agree that your access to and/or use of the MIBP App, the Materials and other content on the Sites is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. The terms, conditions and policies contained in this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws principles
Any waiver by MECHMOBIL of any provision of this Agreement must be in writing. If any portion of this Agreement is found to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then that portion shall be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that matches the intent of the original provision as closely as possible. The remainder of this Agreement shall continue to be enforceable and valid according to terms contained
- • the information we collect from you through this app (the “MIBP App” or simply the “App”);
- • how that information is used or shared by us; and
- • the rights and options available to users.
Personal Information is information such as (a) your name, tied to a postal address, telephone number, email address and/or date of birth, (b) your personal characteristics such as your photographic image, or (c) other data that, when taken together, can uniquely identify you, including your social security number. Personal Information also includes certain sensitive information related to your finances, such as a bank account number. In order for you to access and use the MIBP App to perform request services (“Request Services”), we may require that you furnish Personal Information. We and our third party service providers collect your Personal Information when you voluntarily provide it to us or when third parties provide it to us with your consent.
Non-Personal Information is aggregated information, demographic information and any other information that does not uniquely identify you. We and our third-party service providers may collect your Non-Personal Information, including information about the device you are using in accessing and/or using the MIBP App and your interaction with the MIBP App. We and our third-party service providers may also aggregate Personal Information in a manner such that the end-product does not uniquely identify you or any other user of the MIBP App, for example, by using Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code. This collective information constitutes Non-Personal Information.
Location Information. Each time you access or use the MIBP App, we obtain information about your physical location, such as by use of GPS and other geolocation features in your device, or by inference from other information we collect. For example, your IP Address indicates the general geographic region from which you are connecting to the Internet.
Personal Information. We and our third party service providers may use your Personal Information and any third party’s Personal Information that you may provide, as applicable:
- • to process your registration on our App, including verifying your information to ensure its accuracy and validity.
- • to communicate with you regarding your Service Request, such as to notify you of Supplier locations or to send you reminders.
- • to collect, confirm and verify information about Service Request performed by you.
- • to evaluate your prospective or continued engagement, or to verify your compliance with applicable contractual requirements.
- • to pay you for Service Request and other services performed.
- • to display relevant information about your Service Request to Suppliers and Customers.
- • to detect, prevent or otherwise address actual or suspected fraud, security or technical issues.
- • to customize content on our App.
- • to send you important information regarding the MIBP App, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be material to your use of the MIBP App, you may not opt out of receiving such communications.
- • to inform you of programs and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you and to permit you to participate in such programs and promotions (collectively, “Promotions”).
- • to permit you to refer us to your friends so that we may send them promotional offers through the MIBP App. If you wish to use this feature, you may be required to provide us with, and we may use, your friend’s name and email address. By using this functionality, you affirm that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address for this purpose. We will not use your friend’s Personal Information for any purpose other than to allow promotional offers to be sent and/or to troubleshoot any issues with respect such promotional offers, unless we disclose such other purpose to you at the time you provide your friend’s Personal Information to us.
- • for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new features, enhancing our App or websites, improving logistics, catching and preventing fraud, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Non-Personal Information. Because your Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we and our third party service providers may use such information for any purpose. For example, we may work with third parties for the purpose of advertising on the MIBP App, including online behavioral advertising (“OBA”) and multi-site advertising. The Non-Personal Information collected about your visits to the MIBP App may be used by third parties in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. These third parties may also set cookies or web beacons to assist with advertisement Service Request.
In addition, we reserve the right to share your Non-Personal Information with our affiliates and with other third parties, for any purpose. In some instances, we and our third party service providers may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information. For example, in association with your ratings and reviews, we may display your name, “MIBP since” date, total number of ratings and reviews, the date(s) of posting, and information regarding your delivery history. If we do combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information hereunder (as long as it is so combined).
We and our third party service providers may disclose Personal Information:
- • to provide services, or to enable third party service providers to provide services, such as onboarding, scheduling, communications, payment processing, data analysis, infrastructure provisioning, IT services, customer service, email Service Request, and other similar services.
- • to enable Suppliers and Customers to communicate with you in relation to your Service Request.
- • to enable third party service providers to evaluate or assist us with evaluating your prospective or continued engagement, or to verify or assist us with verifying your compliance with applicable contractual requirements.
- • to our third-party insurance providers and associated agents and consultants for insurance and other risk-mitigation purposes.
- • to identify you to any person to whom you send messages through the MIBP App.
- • to an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy and/or similar proceedings).
- • as we believe to be appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations and/or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety and/or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you and/or others; (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies and/or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) for recordkeeping purposes.
Forums and Profiles. We may make available through the MIBP App certain services (for example, scheduling, message boards, chat functionality, “profile pages” and blogs) to which you may be able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you provide in connection with such services may become public, and may be available to other users of the MIBP App, to Suppliers and Customers and/or to the general public. We urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, and/or any other information and/or materials, through the MIBP App. NEITHER WE, NOR ANY OF OUR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, NOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY DULY AUTHORIZED BY US AND/OR BY OUR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, IS OR SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USE BY ANY UNAUTHORIZED PERSON OR ENTITY OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU DISCLOSE THROUGH THE APP.
Security. We and our third party service providers use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not send us credit card information and/or other sensitive information through email. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Changing Personal Information. You may review, correct and/or update certain elements of your Personal Information by either notifying us in writing and/or adjusting your settings in the MIBP App (where possible). We and our third party service providers are not responsible for altering Personal Information from the databases and/or other records of third parties with whom we and our third party service providers have shared your Personal Information.
Note Regarding the Use of the MIBP App by Children. Under no circumstances is the MIBP App directed to and/or intended for use by individuals under the age of thirteen (13). Such individuals are prohibited from using the MIBP App and should not provide Personal Information through the MIBP App.
Text, Voice and Email Communications. We or our Customers and Suppliers and our respective third-party service providers may contact you via voice, text and/or email at the phone number(s) and/or email address(es) you provided to us for the following purposes: (i) to provide notifications related to your Service Request and MECHMOBIL’s offerings; (ii) to facilitate scheduling; (iii) in relation to the delivery fulfillment process; and (iv) to address issues as they arise. Please note that standard voice, data and message rates will apply for all forms of communication. Please contact your mobile phone carrier for details.
Disclaimer If you choose to access the MIBP App, you do so at your own risk, and are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the availability of the MIBP App, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area and/or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. By using the MIBP App and submitting any Personal Information, you consent to the transfer of Personal Information to other countries, which may provide a different level of data security than your country of residence.
California Privacy Rights. If you are a user of the MIBP App and a California resident, California’s “Shine the Light” law (California Civil Code § 1798.83) permits you to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information (if any) to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If this law applies to you and you would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to the address provided below
email at email@example.com,
or write to the following address:
75 Broadway Suite 202, San Francisco, CA 94111
ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT
Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information and/or other sensitive personal information in your email correspondence with us.